IRS Tax Insights

Tax Returns & Planning

Our network of FEE-ONLY Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can assist you with preparing and reviewing your state and federal tax returns. By working closely with you, we can identify deductions and credits that you may be eligible for, which can help lower the amount of taxes you owe. In addition, we offer advice on tax planning and strategies to minimize your tax liability. If necessary, our team of tax attorneys and financial advisers can be consulted for more complex issues. 

If you are interested in receiving expert tax services, please ask a FREE question or visit 1800ADVISER.COM and choose the FEE-ONLY CPA you would like to work with, 


There is nothing wrong with using tax software such as Turbo Tax, but at some point, you need the advice of a CPA. A CPA has the expertise to review your records and help you save money on your taxes. A CPA can provide personalized advice. which can be particularly helpful if you have a complex financial situation, if you are self-employed or just want expert help.


Individuals, families and businesses can save money on income taxes if they maximize the number of deductions, credits and deferrals available to them. Whether it is contributing to an IRA or ROTH IRA account, a SEP IRA or personal pension plan, there are steps you can take throughout the year. Overall, being proactive and seeking expert guidance from a CPA can help you save money on your income taxes. 

IS IRSADVISER.COM AFFILIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT? is a trusted resource with no government affiliation. The IRS web site is located at IRS.GOV and they can be called at 1-800-829-1040.

Tax CPA & Attorney Network

If you are seeking to connect with a FEE-ONLY Certified Public Accountant (CPA), you can visit 1800ADVISER.COM.

This web site provides information about our team of CPAs, financial advisers, and attorneys, including their biographies and areas of specialization in tax planning. You can choose to speak with one or more members of our team when you visit the web site. 

To learn more, you can watch our video or visit You can also ask a question via the Question Form below.


Professional Tax Services Since 1999
The Independent Adviser Corporation was founded in 1999 and since then has helped thousands of investors with tax planning and tax return services. We've NEVER charged a commission nor will we and we always provide free consultations. Once you engage them, our network of CPAs and you will agree-upon a fee. There is complete transparency and no strings attached.
Top State & Federal Tax Experts
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a professional who is trained and licensed in both federal and state tax laws. CPAs are licensed by state boards to ensure they meet educational and professional standards. All of this makes them truly experts in this area.
Your Trusted Partner with Tax Authorities
If you need representation with the IRS or state authorities, you should use a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or tax attorney. Both types of professionals are extensively trained and can help you achieve optimal results to settle any tax issues you have.
Creative Tax Solutions to Save Money
Unlike tax software programs, are experts are always thinking of unique and innovative ways to approach tax planning designed to help you minimize your tax liability. Some of these solutions you may not have considered previously and require expertise from our network of advisers to implement.

Our Federal & State Tax Services

Have a Tax Question? Or an IRS Tax Issue?

Join thousands of individuals who are turning to 1800ADVISER.COM for honest advice. 

You agree that all questions and answers are subject to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Legal Notice & Disclaimers.

All of your questions are answered privately via email and are not sold to third parties.